Tuesday, November 16, 2010

No crafting for me. :-(

Tomorrow morning, my sister, brother-in-law, and 2 year old niece will be arriving! They left PA this afternoon and are driving all through the night and we expect that they'll arrive here in northeastern Florida sometime tomorrow morning, so I have spent the past few days CLEANING CLEANING CLEANING and organizing, so I've had no time for the fun stuff!!!

I am so excited to see my family though because 1) I haven't seen them since September when we went "home" for my mom's wedding and 2) we will be celebrating the first Thanksgiving in my house! Nervous about that, but so excited about it! I even made invitations to send to everyone that we are inviting. Hubby and I counted 21 people that will be eating dinner at our house on Thanksgiving (that's if everyone that said yes to the preliminary invite come). EEK! :-p

Regardless..... with 3 house guests coming to stay for the next two weeks, and then another 3 or 4 coming next week to stay for a week... plus the local family coming and going, I fear that I won't have much time to craft. In fact, with my 2 year old niece being SUCH a busybody, we actually packed up most of my craft room (which doubles as a spare room and I think will be where she will stay!) LOL! I have had so many nightmares in the past week about her staying in there and us walking in to find her covered in Stickles, glitter, and Pop-Dots that I had to!!!!!

I will try to pop in and out to post photos of family events and whatnot, but probably no craft updates until after Thanksgiving. :-( Don't hate me!

I will be doing a giveaway the week after Thanksgiving for hitting 50 followers, so make sure to come back and check out my blog for that!!

:-) Happy Crafting, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment