Friday, August 6, 2010

My Prize from Paper Crafts Magazine!

If you recall, I recently won a contest that Paper Crafts Magazine held. When we got back from our vacation, I got the prize in the mail!

Here is a photo of the loot that I won!

And the letter from the magazine!



I tried to take an inventory list of what I had received. Here's what I got:

20 sheets of different papers and cardstocks

Little Yellow Bicycle - Lucky Me (I think I got everything in the set!)
Clear Cut Shapes
Chipboard buttons
Jewel stickers
Chipboard Stickers
Cardstock Stickers
Lace Cut Cardstock
Clear Stickers
Journal Tablet
Dimensional Stickers
Rub-ons
Canvas Stickers
Epoxy Stickers
Decorative Edged tablet with Die Cut Stickers
Clear cut frames
9x5 Chipboard album

Scissors
Sun Circle border punch
Pop Up Punch -- Small Butterfly


I haven't had the opportunity to plan a layout or cards for this yet, but I am so excited to get to use it soon!

1 comment: