Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sorry!

Okay, so I really stink at doing what I say I'm going to do. I had every intention of spending my week playing with my new "toys", but... life gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it?

So, I ended up doing much-needed errands and straightening up around here on Monday and Tuesday, babysitting my twin 10-year old nieces on Wednesday, cleaning up after them on Thursday and then having our new AT&T U-Verse system hooked up at the house!

Today, we picked up my stepdaughter and worked on some of her back-to-school shopping, as she has orientation this week and school begins a week from Monday! We also got what I THINK will be our dresses for my Mom's wedding that's coming up much more quickly than I had thought!!! I just realized that it's only really 3 weeks away and I still didn't have a dress and I'M THE MATRON OF HONOR! She did not pick out formal/matchy-matchy dresses for us to wear; instead just asked us to each wear a black dress that we could/would wear again. I think I may have finally found one (after many failed attempts!)

So... tomorrow will be finalizing our shopping needs and cleaning up and Monday I have a commitment with a former colleague of mine, but HOPEFULLY by Tuesday I'll have some ME time finally and get to post some projects!! Being unemployed sure is keeping me busy! :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment