Friday, August 6, 2010

Photos from our Vacation to Pennsylvania

As promised, here are some photos of our trip to Pennsylvania!

This is the view from one of the most serene and peaceful places I've ever been to. I can say that I am very blessed to have grown up in an area of PA like this!

My mom and my niece at our family BBQ. We were doing fireworks and little one wasn't too sure about them.

If you ever go to Knoebel's, I insist that you have their ice cream waffle! Freezing cold ice cream block between two freshly made steaming waffles... HEAVEN!

They were loving the Teacups

My family at Knoebel's!

If you look really closely, you can see a Mama Bear and one of her babies running in front of me. Not the best photo I've ever taken, but you get what you can when you're trying to get it before they disappear!

Hersheypark HAPPPPPY! Hersheypark glad! (My lame attempt at singing the song from the park)

My family (plus my niece) at Hershey



Meeting Chuck E Cheese for the first time.

My niece loved Chuck E Cheese!

My mom and her boyfriend with my stepdaughter looking for "gold" at the town's carnival!

My stepdaughter had never played real BINGO before! This was her first time.


My niece's 2nd birthday cake



No comments:

Post a Comment