Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Projects

I have been in a paper craft-making mode lately and wanted to share some of the projects that I've completed!

The following cards and envelopes were made using the Cricut Wild Card Cartridge; one of my favorites!




The following card was made for my beautiful stepdaughter for finishing 8th grade with great grades and becoming a high schooler! Eek!

This was the envelope that went with the card for my stepdaughter.

This card wasn't made with Wild Cards. It was Paper Pups and Cuttin' Up.


This page was made to remember the first time we took our Yorkie, Princess, to the ocean to swim!

This page is for my stepdaughter's 8th grade Prom (also known as MORP).

My stepdaughter was also involved with Upward Cheerleading this past winter/spring, so this page commemorates her final performance and the awards ceremony!

Thanks for visiting and checking out my projects!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful makes. I just love the layout here and love the Florida Gator Colors Too :0)

    ReplyDelete