Friday, June 18, 2010

Great Shopping Day!

I was on a mission today to find a digital camera for my father for Father's Day. He has been using an old 35mm camera from the early 1990s that used to belong to my grandmother, and since my sister made him a Grandpa two years ago and hubby and I are *talking* about trying to have a baby soon, I figured it's about time Dad joins the 21st century! We had bought one from Big Lots last night and ... well, I'll just say I got what I paid for. So we found a decent priced Kodak on Walmart.com last night and I said I'd return the mistake and get this one today. Well, three of our local stores were either out of stock or had the camera priced about $30 more than the website... so while I was at the store, I figured I'd check out the scrapbooking section!

I HIT THE JACKPOT!



  1. Xyron 1.5" Create-a-Sticker = $6.00
  2. Xyron 1.5" Permanant Refill = $4.00
  3. Martha Stewart Create Black Pigment Ink pad = $2.50
  4. Martha Stewart Create Glue Pad = $2.50
  5. Stampology 4x6" Clear Acrylic Stamp Block = $3.50
  6. Martha Stewart Create 18 Color Gemstone Glitter Set = $12.00
  7. Stampology Clear Stamps, 41 piece Cutesie Alpha = $4.00
  8. Cricut 2 pack of 12x12" Mats = $6.00
Grand Total = $40.50! FOR ALL OF THAT! I thought it was a great price. All of it was considered "clearance" except the Create-a-Sticker and it's refill, but I have been wanting that for a while now.

Needless to say, I still haven't found the camera for my Dad, but I think I might try the site-to-store feature and see how that goes!

Now... to go play with my treasures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment