Monday, August 6, 2012

Sorry for the absence!

I didn't realize it's been over almost 6 months since I've written in here!  I stop in at least once a week to read and catch up, but every time I try to post, I get pulled away and never get back when I'm thinking about it.  I guess time gets away from ya!

As it has been the past months, the baby has been my main priority and I haven't got to do really ANY crafting or scrapbooking since I've had her.  I did get to spend a little time doing some things this past weekend, but nothing substantial.

Here's what's been keeping me busy.


Ava at 3 months old











taken in July 
 Ava with her great-great grandmother (my mom's grandmother)





Sorry if that's baby-photo overload, but as you can see... my little angel is growing so fast!  And now she is crawling and getting into everything!  :-)  But I LOVE every minute of my time with her.  

It's hard to believe, but her first birthday is coming so quickly, so I am starting to get some ideas together for her party and we have decided to do an Elmo/Sesame Street party because she's OBSESSED with Elmo.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!  I have found some awesome ideas!  I also ordered the Elmo Party Cricut Cartridge and the Sesame Street Seasons cart (I already had the font cart and the Sesame Street Friends) so I should be able to do most of her decor and invitations myself... well, if I find time to get into the craft area to do it!  :-p

I want to thank you all for sticking with me as followers and putting up with my long absences, but I promise, I'll be back eventually!  I miss keeping up with everyone each day and participating in the blog hops, but I hope you understand my absence!  <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment