Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My first Spinner Card and some layouts


In reading through my fellow crafter's blogs tonight, I came across Michelle's tutorial at Scrappin with My Bug on how to make Spinner Card.... so I had to try it! :-)

Not too shabby for my first one!! It was actually very easy to make, thanks to Michelle's instructional video!!!! I need to work on my measurements a bit (my spinner pops off every now and then), but I love it!



I also wanted to share two quick layouts that I'm super-proud of!

The first is one of last Easter when I was in PA with my family there. We held a little family Easter egg hunt for my cute niece, so this is my layout for that event.

This second one is my favorite one that I've done so far! The photos are from Christmas 2009 in PA when my niece was only one and a half.... and my husband started dipping her pacifier in the icing that we were using to decorate the gingerbread houses. Needless to say, he quickly became her favorite person of the day!! :-)



I hope y'all are having a happy, crafting evening! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Carol,
    Congrats on your spinner card, it turned out great. These are so fun to make.
    I love your layouts too
    Thanks for sharing them with us
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do some good work girl I love it all.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower sent by Momo, so glad she sent me! Your blog is beautiful. My son loves spinner cards! Please check out my blog and see what I did for spinner cards.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete